Please enter a search term to begin your search.
THE BBA Curriculum
There are four components to the BBA degree:
- General Education (40 credits) provides the broad knowledge base to be an informed citizen and lead a productive life.
- The BBA Core (45 credits) gives students an understanding of fundamental business concepts so that they can adapt to changing business, political, economic, and world environments.
- A BBA Concentration (23-25 credits) provides in-depth knowledge to prepare students for initial employment in their chosen concentration, to apply their knowledge with minimal additional training and to advance in their chosen profession.
- Free Electives (14-16 credits) allow students to explore their interests and broaden their undergraduate experience.
Requirements and Credits
1. Finlandia General Education (40 credits)
2. BBA Core (45 credits)
3. BBA Concentration (select one - 23-25 credits)
--Accounting (25 credits)
--Arts Management (23 credits)
--International Business (24 credits)
--Healthcare Management (24 credits)
--Management/Entrepreneurship (24 credits)
--Marketing (24 credits)
--Sports Management (24 credits)
4. Free Electives (14-16 credits)