Please enter a search term to begin your search.
Departmental fees are charged to students enrolled in specific programs. These fees cover various materials and lab maintenance expenses. The amounts listed below are what a student will be charged by the department beginning in Fall 2015.
- Nursing program students are charged a $250 lab fee each semester.
- PTA program students are charged a $250 lab fee per semester.
- Medical Assistant program students are charged a $250 lab fee per semester.
- Art & Design program students are charged a $360 fee per semester.
- Non-Art & Design majors (including audit and dual-enrolled students) are charged a $120 fee per Art & Design (ARD) course ($360 per semester maximum).
Departmental fees are not charged during the summer semester.