Please enter a search term to begin your search.
The International School of Business
The Finlandia University International School of Business provides a learning environment that will enable you to make the most of your university education. If you possess excellent motivation, a strong work ethic, a high level of discipline, and a desire and passion to succeed, the ISB will provide the opportunity to pursue a rewarding career, and enable you to grow and realize your potential as an individual.
Bachelor of Business Administration
At Finlandia Univeristy we combine the following philosophies to provide our students with an education that will prepare them for a successful career.
- In-depth study in one of seven majors. These include Accounting, Arts Management, Healthcare Management, International Business, Management and Entrepreneurship, Marketing, and Sports Management. If you already have an associate degree, our 2+2 programs allow you to receive your bachelor’s degree in Applied Management or Healthcare Management with two more years of study.
- An entrepreneurial focus. You will be prepared to work in small and medium sized companies and to bring a much sought-after entrepreneurial mindset to employers of all types and sizes.
- A liberal arts core to develop you as a “whole student” by helping you build communication, critical thinking, ethical awareness, and other skills valued by employers
- A dedicated teaching faculty who possess real-world experience in the hyper-competitive global marketplace. Our faculty includes former and current entrepreneurs, accountants, sales specialists and others who bring their professional experience into their teaching. Meet our staff and faculty.
- Tutoring, counseling, and personal attention from faculty who are available to answer questions, meet with you, and provide one-on-one advising throughout your university experiences.
- A program emphasizing diversity and choice. You will work closely with your advisor and other professors to examine your skills, explore your interests, and chart a path for your future. This approach gives International School of Business graduates the solid knowledge base essential for success in the changing global workplace.
- Small, interactive classes that encourage discussion among students and faculty and reinforce the ISB’s focus on communication, leadership and teamwork.
Stand out from the crowd
our faculty work to provide students with high-level learning opportunities that will help them to stand out from the crowd.
- Through the ISB’s connections with business and industry, and Finlandia’s Jutila Center for Global Design and Business, enterprising students have the opportunity to land quality internships and projects that will provide real world experience and further develop their skill and knowledge base.
- The opportunity for excellent students to participate in a state-wide competition in project management.
- Exchange opportunities in Finland – one of the world’s leading innovative and entrepreneurial countries
- Regular interaction with experts from business and industry to add value to the classroom experience
Learn more and apply
If you're looking to talk to someone, Finlandia University's admissions staff is filled with people who have done it before, and are prepared to help you answer questions regarding applying, financial aid, our academic and athletic programs, and maybe even the best place to get a piece of pizza in Michigan's Keweenaw Peninsula. Click here to request to be contacted by someone from our admissions staff.
If you're ready to take the next step, we are too. Applying for Finlandia is always free. Apply today!